Mashbox is looking for a part-time Account Manager to be the liaison between our customers and our WordPress developers. The Account Manager will be responsible for maintaining the ongoing relationship with the customer, becoming their primary point of contact, ensuring that we are accomplishing their goals, including weekly status update meetings and providing service reports. In addition, the Account Manager will prioritize customer requests that come in, oversee task deliveries, and ensure we are exceeding customer expectations through proactive suggestions and monitoring.
The ideal candidate will be a master of communication and organization, making sure that everyone is on the same page and rallied towards the customer’s goals.
This position is fully remote, allowing the candidate to work from anywhere and manage their own time, but will require a steady internet connection and will need to attend several virtual meetings throughout the workday.
- POC for all customer communications
- Work directly with developers to prioritize and complete requests
- Schedule and oversee weekly status calls
- Generate and send weekly service reports
- Monitor customer usage to ensure they are utilizing the service
- Proactively offer suggestions for improvements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience managing web-based projects
- Working knowledge of websites and development processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with ability to balance/prioritize work across many customers
- Strong eye for details as the last stop before the customer
- Comfortable working in MS Office Suite and Google Docs
- Experience working with WordPress a plus
- Working knowledge of SEO, Marketing/website best practices, or accessibility a huge plus.
If this sounds like you, then send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org