Are you an experienced WordPress Developer that can find a solution for just about any problem using WordPress? Are you a theme and plugin wizard who can quickly troubleshoot issues? Are you organized and able to work independently? Do you want to help oversee, train, and mentor talented developers in the ways of WordPress? Do you lean towards the marketing side and like to give advice on campaigns, lead capture, or CRO? If the answer to those questions is yes, then this is an exciting opportunity.
Mashbox is looking for a lead WordPress developer to help create and maintain top notch websites for our customer. The lead developer will be a player/coach, helping to architect and implement solutions for customers, guiding and overseeing other WordPress developers, ensuring timelines are being met, and providing advice and best practices.
This position is fully remote, allowing the candidate to work from anywhere, but will require a strong internet connection and will need to attend several virtual stand-up meetings during the week.
- Work with account managers to ensure all information is available to complete a task
- Plan and Implement pages and sites based on customer designs and specifications
- Creation of custom themes and plugins.
- Troubleshooting WordPress and content issues
- Conduct performance tests and website evaluations
- Oversee and assign tasks to other WordPress developers
- Help in creation of coding standards and training materials
- 5+ years creating custom WordPress websites
- Expert knowledge of the Front-end, including CSS, JS, HTML, and jQuery
- Experience working with page builders such as Elementor, Divi, and Gutenberg
- Experience creating custom plugins and/or extending page builders
- Experience working with GIT
- Experience with performance, SEO, and/or Accessibility a plus
- Familiarity with WPEngine and/or Pantheon hosts a plus
- Strong attention to detail with an eye for design
- Ability to self-manage and work independently
- Excellent communication skills
If this sounds like you, then send your resume to [email protected]